What You Should Pack Before Hitting the Road?
Going on the vacation and can’t decide what to pack? We are here to help you!
1. Dry shampooDry shampoo is simply irreplaceable for travelers, and you should definitely pack it before hitting the road. You don’t always have a possibility or time for shampooing when traveling, but walking around with greasy hair isn’t the option. You can use dry shampoo to make your locks look fresh again!
2. SunglassesYou should take a good care of your delicate eyes, especially when traveling to sunny countries. Good custom glasses will protect your eyesight from harmful UV rays, which can undermine the health of your eyes. If you don’t wear sunglasses, you increase the risk of suffering from serious health problems later!
3. Mini tweezersIf you’re on a vacation, it doesn’t mean that you can stop plucking your eyebrows. You should keep taking care of them unless you want to have a unibrow on the photographs. Mini tweezers will become really helpful for keeping your eyebrows looking neat.
4. SunscreenNowadays it’s difficult to underestimate the importance of UV protection. Custom glasses protect your eyes from the sun while sunscreen protects your skin from the solar radiation. Apply sunscreen every time you go outside, even if it’s cloudy. Don’t forget to use sunscreen for hair and provide your locks with a thorough UV protection!
5. Hydrating creamIt’s important to keep your skin moisturized when traveling the world. Since the weather conditions in different places are not the same, it’s harder for your skin to adjust to a new environment and retain moisture. This is exactly why a good hydrating cream is simply irreplaceable for a traveler!
Read more here http://lableu.com/