Hair care tips for women on sea vacation
Preparing for the sea vacation, we take a lot of body care products, but often forget about our hair. It also suffers from sun rays and salt water. Sun over-dries hair and makes it exhausted and brittle that can lead to hair falling. Here are some tips to prevent potential problems while you are on vacation. Read on.
Blondes and redheads may stay in the sun no more than 7 minutes and brunettes - up to 10 minutes. If you are the owner of chestnut head, you can stay in the sun up to 14 minutes. During this time the sun will give your hair a good effect, but if you spend much more time, the effect will be negative.
1. The easiest and most effective way to protect the strands is to wear a hat. If you do not want to hide your hair, get ready to special hair care.
2. When shampoo, add a few drops of almond oil to the washing product. The oil will soften the hair and add shine.
3. You can also use a special protective spray before coming outside.
4. After a long day in the sun and swimming, rinse the strands with lukewarm water and make a nourishing mask.
5. Remember, even if the weather is cloudy, the warm wind can make the hair dry and harsh. Thus, the hair care is necessary in any case.
Keep the strands nourished and moisturized, when you come back from vacation. Climate change could affect badly leading to hair fall.
Well, these are the basic tips of hair care during vacation. Use them to maintain the health and beauty of your strands.
More tips here http://hairsalonprestige.com/